Sunday 30 January 2011

// Magnetic Man

dubstep, trancestep \\


They're actually 3 dubstep producers, Skream -whom I know for remixing La Roux's In For The Kill-, Benga and Artwork. They met in the 90's. Their album came out in October, after signing with Columbia Records. I've been seeing them for quite a long time in NME, but never got round to listening to them. They're supposed to be the coolest pop act of 2010. Well, that's what they think. I suppose it's good to be optimistic. They've already released two singles. I Need Air and Perfect Stranger (featuring Katy B, whom I keep seeing everywhere, but have no idea who she is). And they're also going to release another single in February with John Legend. Uurh. Anyway. I don't really see the coolness. And I don't think I'll ever choose to listen to them again, but.. anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment